Monday, April 24, 2017

GlowAmaze Dead Sea Mud Mask!

        Glow Amaze Dead Sea Mud Mask is a combination of dead sea mud, deionized water, kaolin, allantoin, shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera juice, vegetable glycerin, jojoba oil and more beneficial ingredients to cleanse, restore, tighten and moisturize the skin.
The Dead Sea is practically the biggest natural spas in the world. Also known as The Salt Sea, the Dead Sea is a salt lake bordering Jordan to the east and Israel and the West Bank to the west. It's called The Hypersaline Lake, Which is a body of water that contains high concentrations of sodium and/or other mineral salts like bromide, sulfate, potassium, magnesium, and calcium. These mineral salts are beneficial to the body by detoxifying, increasing circulation, improving skin health, relieving aches and pains, and treating skin conditions, like psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo.
Now that I've given you a little lesson on Dead Sea Mud, Let's finish talking about Glow Amaze's fabulous Mud Mask, and my experience and review! :)
    This Dead Sea Mud Mask By GlowAmaze is my go to mask! I absolutely love it! It first I wasn't sure about this mud mask because  I've heard many horror stories about People trying Mud Masks and haveing a bad reaction to it and having it burn their skin because the chemicals in them are not safe for the skin!
But after doing some research and reading all kinds of reviews I realized that this product is 100% safe for the face! This product has no chemicals at all, it's cruelty-free, and has no paraben or filters.
       The smell of the mask isn't the best thing I've smelt and definitely NOT the worst, but It is made out of Mud so of course, it isn't going to smell that good! The Mud is from Israel and is 100% organic.
I was amazed at how nice my skin felt! It helped reduce the appearance of my blemishes and MADE MY PORES SMALLER!!! I am impressed with this Mud Mask!!
*This Mud Mask is very affordable, unlike a lot of other organic mud masks!
#Tomoson #GlowMaze


www.amzn.to/2aqc0to

No comments:

Post a Comment