Thursday, May 11, 2017

Natural Vitamin C Acerola Powder

Do you get colds frequently?
Do you get infections frequently?
Are you dealing with prematurely aging of your skin?

If your experienceing any of these issues, you may have a week immune system. It could help you tremendously if you start taking doses of Vitiman C daily! Therefore, taking just 1 teaspoon (3grams) a day of this tasty product can help you boost your vitamin C levels and improve your overall immune system. It is as easy as that!  This is the very first time I've tried this brand (Acerola). I made sure to make sure it was made with good ingredients. Because I've been looking for a all natural supplement for my daughter! The ingredients are all natural & non GMO and made fresh by them in their house. It does have non GMO maltodextrin. They only use pure Acerola berry's - no mixtures, no additives! I love this product! I will never go without it. It's just the right tartness! I like to put it in yogurt, shakes, water or juice. This product has also helped me drink more water because I can add it to it and it taste good. If you are looking for a good vitiman c supplement then try this brand out!

CLICK TO BUY

        

No comments:

Post a Comment